Monday, June 18, 2012

An Update On Life

Firstly, apologies for the drought in posts. The last month has been a busy one with setting up the business, ordering wool, twisting skeins of wool, sickness, weddings, bridesmaid duties, housework, raising two cheeky little girls and much more.  But I am glad to say that my friend's wedding was a beautiful one.  Unfortunately I was unable to finish my own shrug due to some time constraints so the bride's mum kindly finished it off for me.  Here's a pic of us bridesmaids in our shrugs...and I'm glad we had them too as it was a chilly day indeed.

On the business front, I am glad to share that the online store should be up and running in the next couple of weeks!  10 large bags of Manos del Uruguay wool arrived at my doorstep a week ago and we have been busy setting up my wool room since.  It feels so good to have wool all around me, my husband has been having trouble getting me out of there.  The blends are beautiful and everytime I look at each colour I find myself falling in love again. How could you not?!


Anyway, I am looking forward to showing you all my store very soon so you can join in on the fun and I'm sure you will fall in love as much as I have.  I will also be sharing another simple little pattern in my next post so keep a lookout for that!  In the meantime, I hope you have been keeping warm and knitting some cosy woolies this winter.

2 comments:

  1. oh that's just sooooo exciting!
    All you girls look beautiful. Love the purple against the sapphire blue, and those shrugs look so soft and lovely.
    Can't wait to see your store up and running :-)

    ReplyDelete